Exceeding Customer's Aspiration Each time, Every time.
Ship Management, Drydock supervision, Vessel performance monitoring
We offer customised Ship Management, Technical management and Procurement Management service designed to suit the specific requirements of our clients.
Our total vessel management services include Ship Management, Technical management, Crew management, vessel accounting and procurement services and risk management & system analysis.
We also offer dry docking, new building supervision and inventory of hazardous materials. Our experiences and strengths in ship management are enhanced by this long tradition of operating a global fleet of commercial vessels. We strive to maintain and extend our tradition and reputation for high-quality, professional services to the worldwide maritime industry.
It is our policy and commitment to operate all vessels in the safest and most efficient manner while meeting the requirements of the owners, International and National regulations, Flag States, Classification Societies and Charterers. We have an excellent relationship with all oil majors. The organization, as well as the vessels, has successfully passed numerous oil major vetting assessments. All services are provided with the ultimate regard for the health, safety, security, environmental and quality standards applicable to the maritime transportation industry as a primary concern.
We are devoted to a teamwork culture where people work together for the overall success of the Company, onshore and at sea. We practice genuine performance planning and appraisal, training and development, and encourage promotion from within while also offering opportunities to competent professionals to join the Company.
- Close interaction between onboard personnel and highly experienced shore-based engineering and marine teams
- Effective planned maintenance and procurement systems
- Integrated software systems covering all aspects of ship management, including the provision of operational, technical, and detailed ﬁnancial information in a transparent, readily available, and secure manner
Our stringent Vessel Performance Monitoring system includes
- Vessel condition assessment
- Voyage performance monitoring
- Planned and projected maintenance Schedule
- Dry dock planning and superintendence
- Attendance to Surveys, Inspections, Audits, Certification and Vetting
- Safe and efficient cargo handling operation
- Resource Management and Cost Optimisation
- Loss prevention and budget Compliance
For inquiries related to Ship Management Services and Technical Management Services, kindly click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view various customised training programmes developed for your staff, kindly click here