Quality is not an act, it is a habit
Navigation Audit, Vessel inspection, Pre vetting Inspection, TMSA Audit
At Brukaan, we take our responsibility for Audits and Inspections of the vessels of our owners very seriously.
In order to benchmark our standards, we follow a clear strategy based on our Quality Management and Environmental Protection policies.
We believe in continuous improvement of our quality standards through our independent internal auditing system and continuous knowledge upgradation by attending many technical forums and seminars.
Below activities are part of our Quality Management Services
- Navigation Audit
- Vessel Inspection
- Pre vetting inspection
- TMSA Audit (Tanker Management and Self Assessment)
- Prepurchase inspections
- Preparation for Right ship inspection
- On board training
- Ship Security Assessment and development of Ship Security Plan (SSP)
- Development of HSSE management system
- System implementation
- Oil and chemical tanker supercargo
- Consultancy for chemical tanker operation
- Consultancy for grade change DPP/CPP/Chemical
- Passivation of Stainless Steel (SS) cargo tanks in Chemical Tankers
- Coating inspection, SW testing and hot curing of newly coated epoxy tanks in Chemical Tankers